TheOPI.net is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use) provides information about the personal information that TheOPI.net collects, or that you provide, and the ways in which TheOPI.net uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website (the “Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Cookies contain information (including IP address) that helps us improve the Website and deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize the Website according to your individual interests;
- and recognize you when you return to the Website.
The content submitted to TheOPI.net is copyrighted to their respective authors. By submitting a copyrighted content to this website you verify that you are either the author or have an authorized permission to do so. Furthermore, you also agree to licence to TheOPI.net rights to such content for the purpose of publication on TheOPI.net service pursuant to our Terms and Conditions.
Our content may not be altered, reproduced or changed in any way. Whenever you share content from TheOPI.net, you may not remove any links back to our page.
Unauthorized use of such content may violate copyright, trademark or privacy laws. If you happen to notice a violation of copyright on this website, please contact us.
TheOPI.net may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
Where TheOPI.net discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for purposes where the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TheOPI.net may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TheOPI.net will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal identifiable information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
By using the website you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Controlling what you share
Updating this statement